- 13 years of sports play-by-play experience at all levels of college and high school athletics.
- 12 years of broadcast production experience, including use of Adobe Audition.
- 8 years of professional web design experience, including basic HTML coding and SEO.
- 8 years of writing experience for SEO, Blogs, Web Content, and in AP format for print.
- 7 years of marketing experience, including content marketing, social media marketing, and promotions.
Chris Schieman Media & Marketing, National, 2012-Present
- Manage content marketing, SEO, and social media for small businesses nationwide.
- Play-by-play broadcaster for colleges, national high school and college tournaments and professional leagues.
- Offer freelance news reporting, voice tracking and commercial production to radio stations.
Broadcaster/Assistant SID, Warren Wilson College, Swannanoa, NC, 2013-2015
- Play-by-play broadcaster for Warren Wilson Owls Men’s and Women’s Soccer and Basketball.
- Provided Sports Information Director duties including website maintenance, game stories and marketing management.
Broadcaster, Mid-Atlantic Christian University, Elizabeth City, NC, 2012-2013
- Play-by-play broadcaster for MACU Mustangs Men’s and Women’s Basketball.
Marketing, Carnegie Group, Cleveland, OH, 2011-2012
- Managed social media, SEO, web content and online marketing for real estate developers.
- Created and update online property listings and promote listings via the Internet.
Broadcaster, Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, OH, 2010-2012
- Play-by-play announcer for Ursuline Arrows Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball and Softball.
- Produced and record interviews and commercials.
Visitor Services, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland, OH, 2008-2011
- Assisted visitors with questions about the history of rock and roll and museum policy.
Announcer, WHBC Radio, Canton, OH, 2007-2008
- Announced news, sports and high school basketball games.
- Co-hosted daily news/talk afternoon show and weekend sports talk show.
- Designed and maintained sections of the WHBC radio website.
News Director, KUGR Radio, Green River, WY, 2006-2007
- Directed news operations for radio stations in Southwest Wyoming and reported for the state news service.
- Play-by-play broadcaster for local high school football and basketball.
- Lead play-by-play announcer for the Wyoming 2A State Basketball Championship Tournament.
Producer and Announcer, WFIN/WKXA Radio, Findlay, OH, 2005-2006
- Voice-tracked various shifts for WKXA Radio.
- Produced Cleveland Indians Baseball and various weekend programming for WFIN.
Bowling Green State University (2003-2006) Bowling Green, OH, B.A. in Broadcast Journalism