I am a nationally-recognized sports play-by-play veteran with 16 years of experience! During that time I have covered professional events, as well as international and national championships. Since 2001 I have been at the forefront of live-streaming sports in the United States.
My sports play-by-play services are requested often because my clients know they can expect an engaging, professional production. I go the extra mile for my clients by including free custom graphics, commercial production and interviews for your college, tournament, or team. Scroll down to view my sports broadcasting demos and learn more about my affordable sports play-by-play rates!
My Services will Increase Your Audience:
Using my services is a more professional alternative to video-only broadcasts with little production value. Those differences mean better audience numbers and revenue opportunities. In the 2016-2017 broadcast year, I personally produced and broadcast 80 games all over the United States. Those broadcasts were viewed over 74,500 times, an average of 931 viewers per broadcast!
Strong viewer numbers and audience engagement can help attract sponsors to the broadcasts. Because I allow my clients to sell ad time on each broadcast, they can approach potential business partners with confidence knowing that the they can expect results.
- Lead play-by-play: 2006 NCAA Women’s DI Basketball Tournament, First Round at Purdue University.
- Broadcaster and producer: 2017 CISM Women’s Volleyball World Championship, featuring many past and present world Olympic volleyball athletes.
- Lead play-by-play: 2012-2018 numerous college basketball, volleyball and soccer national championships.
- Lead play-by-play: 2006 Mid-American Conference Women’s Basketball Tournament at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH.
- Broadcaster and producer: 2017 United States Military Basketball National Championships, featuring former and current NBA G-League players and NCAA D1 men’s and women’s players.
- Creator of online broadcasting networks at Cleveland State University (OH), Ursuline College (OH), Warren Wilson College (NC), ACCA (MO).
Sports Play-By-Play Rates:
Single Game Rates: Standard play-by-play rates vary based on the size of the team, school, organization or league. Typical rates are $125 per game. I provide play-by-play and production of each broadcast. Team, school or league must provide working internet connection and camera operator. Working internet must be verified with an IT professional at least 72 hours prior to the first broadcast.
- À la carte services:
- Camera person: $50 per game
- Internet: $25 per game (approximate – if good coverage)
National & Regional Tournaments: $200 per day for length of tournament (up to 3 games per day). Includes play-by-play of all tournament games, commercial rights, custom graphics and commercial production. Rates can vary depending on length, travel and the needs of the host. Additional travel fees required.
Have your own equipment? Ask me about special discounted rates for clients who just need a broadcaster!
Production & Play-By-Play Demos*:
*Click on any video to view larger size on YouTube.
Radio Style Play-By-Play Demos: